Only registered guests are allowed to make reservations at Camp Canine. It's a one-time process (per camper), and your registration is good for a lifetime! Yearly membership fees are due by January 31.
Camp Canine accepts a maximum of five (5) new members per month. Applicants with a referral letter are given priority over those without a referral letter.
MEMBERSHIP is closed until February 2013.
Anyone may start the process now and we will maintain a wait list and begin interviews again in October 2012.
Anyone committing to attend Camp more than 2 days a week consistently with an active memberís referral may contact Camp to ask for special consideration during this time. However, there is no guarantee of membership and the full the process will still apply.
- Referral or Letter of Intention:
Have an existing customer email a referral letter recommending you to Camp Canine.
- Existing customer needs to state how they know you, how long they have known you and if they know your dog.
- This referral must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
Letter of Intention
Please include the following information in your letter of intention:
- A little about you and your family.
- A little about your dog(s).
- What services you are interested in participating in, if you are accepted as a member.
- Why you are pursuing this membership with Camp Canine.
- Two (2) references who know both you and your dog(s). Include full names, addresses and phone numbers we may call. **If you are providing a referral from an existing customer references are not required.
Accepted – Day Care, Kennel, business associate, neighbor
Not Accepted – Family member, Veterinarian you are currently using
Your letter of intention & referral or letter of intention with references must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding with any paperwork. After receiving these our office will provide you with access to our online forms.
Complete the online customer application and email/fax it to email@example.com or 919-468-8304.
Click here for the Application [PDF]
- Personal Interview:
Set an appointment time to meet with the Camp Canine owner or Operations Manager for a personal interview and to review your customer application. If everyone agrees this is a good fit for all we will continue with steps 4-7.
STEPS 1 – 3 must be completed prior to continuing.
Complete the online Camper Profile. · Have your Vet complete our Camp Health Certificate and fax it to 919-468-8304.
Click here for the Camper Profile & Camper Health Certificate
- Preventative De-worming:
Please purchase only Drontal Plus or Panacur from your vet.
- You must complete administering the medication more than 3 days prior to your dog’s Evaluation.
- All dogs entering our facility must have this as a preventative measure.
- Camper Evaluation Day:
Schedule your Camper's Evaluation. Review with the camp staff your campers Evaluation and behavior report.
- Join the Camp Family:
Payment for the evaluation and the new customer registration fees
If you have any questions about the process or the requirements, please feel free to call or email our office, we will be happy to help with any questions: